Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Coral and Teal Baby Shower

Yesterday I got to throw a baby shower for our new neighbors.  
They are expecting their first baby girl, what an exciting time of life.  
The babies nursery is going to be coral and teal so we used the same colors for our shower.  


I have been wanting to make a naked cake for sometime, and this was the perfect excuse!  
For the cake topper I cut out this cute Girl sign, it is now available in my shop for purchase (link here)  And as luck would have it when I walked into Target there sat coral roses, it was like they knew I was coming.


I found the coral Sixlets and teal gum balls at JoAnn's.  


My good friend helped me out so much by making these DELICIOUS cake pops.



My neighbor made these marshmallow pops for us.  The marshmallow pops above are covered in chocolate and dusted with Oreos.
The ones below are s'more pops, my favorites!






The shower turned out great.  I got to chat and laugh with friends!  And now my house is clean!!

TTFN
Brooke


 You can follow me here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...