Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Master Bathroom Mirror.

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you may remember me asking for advice about my black mirror.  I have always wanted to change the color of it, but at the time there was so much going on with the remodel of our home I just needed to get it hung.  I didn't hate it black, but I felt it stood out more than I wanted it to.....so 3 years later it was time for a change......




And the most popular vote was....GOLD!!
  If you would have told me 3 years ago I would be painting something gold I would have called you crazy and reassured you that would never ever happen.  But gold has grown on me and I love my mirror gold.  


It makes the space brighter and you can see the beautiful details of the frame much better.





I used Rustoleum's Metallic Gold to spray the entire frame, and then I used a dark brown glaze to make the details pop!





Our bathroom has come so far!  I am so pleased with the progress, there are still a few things I want to do...of course.  But it is almost there, you can see what it looked like when we moved in here.

TTFN

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of the gold mirror. It goes really well with the rest of your bathroom makeover. Linking through WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your mirror makeover at my Show and Share party...it will be featured at the party on Monday.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gorgeous! This looks incredible! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Pinned and tweeted. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm, so we can party with you! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...