Monday, April 6, 2015

DIY Book Page Wreath Video Tutorial


I have had so many questions about my book page wreath I created a video tutorial of how to make them.  Book page wreaths are great as they are a statement piece, a budget friendly statement piece.  

 I believe I paid $6 to make this wreath.  The down side is they are time consuming.  Before I edited this video it was roughly 2 hours long, so grab yourself a snack, a good tv show or a friend and enjoy making this wreath!







This was the first time I had ever recorded myself, and of course you are always your worst critic.  I even kicked my husband out of the room when I first watched it.  But after watching it over and over I am a little more used to seeing myself on camera!  I hope you find this video helpful and 

Happy Wreath Making!!!








TTFN

Brooke

Linking here:


4 comments:

  1. Great tutorial Brooke! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore book wreaths but I have never made one like this before. May have to fix that project here soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 weeks in a row.... what can I say? I love what you do. :) Featuring you again at tonight's Trash 2 Treasure party!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...