Friday, March 14, 2014

Lavender..one of my favorite colors.

I have always been a fan of purples!  My wedding was lavender and silver and at one time we had a very lavender bathroom, good thing my husband doesn't seem to mind the purple family!  

It makes me so excited to see lavender coming back into style it is so pretty don't you think!!


Pillows always add so much character to a piece.  
All these pillows are made out of designer quilting fabric with an envelope closure in the back.  The large turquoise and bird pillow are 18x18, the chevron and polkadot ones are 16x16, and the center green one is 14x14 !  I added a few ruffles and a flower for a little added texture!




Here is a little peek at the headboard without the pillows, I love the stripes, which are painted with a lighter lavender.  I slightly distressed this piece and then sealed it all up with a clear lacquer in satin for a slight shine and added protection! (this is a color I just mixed up so I don't have a name)



This piece is FOR SALE and includes:

The headboard
5 pillow envelopes (not the forms)
the bed rails
and box springs

all for $250

If you are interested please send me an email 
brooke.n.larsen@gmail.com

TTFN

Brooke

Linking Here

4 comments:

  1. I love the lavender bed. It's such a happy color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a lovely job on this--someone will get a great deal! I have always loved pink--but lately I have been so drawn to lavender. It is my new favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the makeover you gave this bed Brooke! Besides the pretty color, the stripes add so much fun to this piece.
    Marie @ The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I like the new look of the blog too!
    Marie @ The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...