Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy Monday!


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I spent the weekend with the family celebrating my husbands birthday!  He isn't much of a birthday person but my oldest daughter and I love to make treats, so we couldn't let this pass by without trying something new.  I am not much a cook but I do love to decorate cupcakes and cookies.  Maybe because I love to eat them, I don't let myself have one very often, so when I can find an excuse I jump on it!
Can you tell what it is?  Yup, a golf course, well just one hole on a golf course!  

I am putting together a fun giveaway with a few other bloggers that will be live at the Furniture and Paint Party this Wednesday at 8PM MST!!  Don't forget to come back and check it out!!

TTFN

Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...