Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Easy Halloween Craft for All Ages….Mummy Tin Can

I can't believe tomorrow is Halloween! 
 I thought I would share with you this fun craft my daughter and I did together.  
This is a great craft for all ages it is quick and easy.



What you will need:
Gauze
Brushes
Paint
Eyes
Tin Can
Tissue Paper
Scissors
Hot Glue


First: 
Paint your can. 


It doesn't have to look perfect most of it will be covered with gauze


I could only find 3 inch gauze, which was too big, I cut it in half to make 1 1/2 stripes


Next we wrapped the can with 3 layers of gauze


Now just move the three layers of gauze back in the spots were you want the eyes and the mouth



Hot glue on your eyes


I added tissue paper and placed my candy in.  

TADA you have a fun EASY Halloween treat!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

TTFN

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...