Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Furniture and Paint Party!

We had the biggest Furniture and Paint Party YET!!  HOORAY!!  Thank you to all of you for linking up each week.  I love looking through everyones projects, I can't believe how much talent and creativity there is out there!  Thank heavens for the blogging world so we can all share our fun creations.


Here is my Project for the week.  Don't you just love stripes?  I am loving stripes right now.  They are so fun!  Full post here


There were so many fun projects I always have a hard time narrowing it down:

Look at this room by Girl in Pink,  Did you see the old door, the fun mirror, the cute lamp, and all the beautiful furniture?  WOW, what is there not to love?  This room is STUNNING!!


And look at this bed by For the Love of White.  I love the added Monogram to the bed, and how clean and fresh everything is!


I love this Hand Painted Chest by Full Circle Creations It is so beautiful!


And Last but not least this Beautiful Calming table by Mimi's Vintage Charm, I love those legs!




Here is my Paint Party Pinterest board, Check out all the Features from the Furniture & Paint Party!!

Please follow the rules for the link party, I promise to keep it short
1) Only Furniture and Paint Please!!
2) Link straight to your post not your blogs home page
3) Follow me somehow, I am not picky!
   photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  photo twitter_zpsb5c638e9.png  photo pinterest_zps0cdb4597.png  Follow on Bloglovin  photo email_zps9d1c6b12.png


4) Link back to this party using my address or my button on the sidebar.  
                               If you don't link back I wont feature you.
5) I love to Feature your awesome work, I will pin all featured projects, and I also share a few on  my Facebook page each week!
6)Visit others, make new friends!!
7) Have fun, and THANK YOU for joining!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...