Monday, July 15, 2013

What a weekend!!

My husband and I picked out carpet, and it is being installed Thursday!  Awesome, right?!?!  The only problem is it caused quite the chain reaction.  I am guilty of collecting WAY too much crafting..ahhh...crap. Like paper, stickers, stamps, scissors, and everything else under the sun and it was overflowing.  
I am happy to say I have sorted it all and decluttered like a mad women, the only problem is the basement is still a mess and carpet is only days away!  Why is it when you are really cleaning it is always worse before it gets better?  
Anyway I found a few fun things in my cleaning this weekend, BONUS.  
Which have become part of my nightstand turned vanity!

I love this old milk glass ash tray turned jewelry holder.  Who would have thought an ashtray could be so pretty?


And this mirror.  It was one of those purchases where I saw it, loved it, had to have it, and had no where for it.  But I loved the details on this mirror, I am debating on painting it....thoughts??


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and Happy Monday!!

TTFN

Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that milk glass ash tray. I have never seen one quite so lovely. As for the mirror, I would definitely paint it. I think it would be beautiful black!

    Have a great week!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, What a lovely ash tray! I have never seen one so beautiful out of milk glass.

    I would paint the mirror black. It would be very pretty with all those details.

    Have a great week!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...