Sunday, April 28, 2013

Old Door Turned Coffee Table

First off I want to thank everyone for coming and supporting the boutique!  It was a success because of all the support, and I am truly grateful.  It takes an army to run a boutique and I am so humbled by all the voluntary help and support I received.  It is times like these where you realize how much you take for granted on a daily basis.  So thank you again to EVERYONE for your support!  It was so fun to see old friends, make new friends and enjoy everyones company!

I have a few pieces of furniture still for sale!

First up is this beautiful Old Wood Door turned coffee table!    If you are looking for a unique one of a kind item this is for you!  It is painted a light cream and then antiqued, there is also a clear coat for protection.  This piece has so much character and still has the original hardware on it!  



Price $135 I am now accepting credit/debit cards.  
Please feel free to text me with questions 
801-628-4249

Thank you!!

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...