Thursday, November 15, 2012

Easiest Crockpot Tortilla Soup EVER!!

If you are good at opening cans and dumping the contents into your crockpot this recipe is for you!
I love this recipe, it is so delicious and easy.  It also makes a crockpot full, so it is great for feeding many!!  

I have to admit I was never a fan of Tortilla Soup.  When I had my last baby some of my friends brought me meals and one of them was this soup.  Hey, who passes up free dinner right?  So we tried it and it was delicious, too good not to share!



2 Large cans of Chicken
1 30 oz can of Diced Tomatoes
1 16 oz can of Diced Tomatoes and Chilis
1 can corn
1 can Black Beans
1 can Kidney Beans
1 Pkg of Dry Ranch
1 Pkg of Taco Seasoning

Only drain chicken and just dump everything else into your crop pot.
Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours

Serve with Cheese, Sour Cream, and Tortilla Chips

ENJOY!!!

TTFN

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...