Saturday, August 4, 2012

Finally.....

So about a week ago I promised I would post pictures of the MOST AMAZING dresser EVER!!  So here they finally are.  Don't mind the pictures.  It is hard to take cute pictures in your garage, and I was being lazy and didn't want to haul it out!!




 Look at the beautiful details.....






I love how the drawers are curved and the hardware is beautiful!

I have debated what to do with this piece.  Some think it is a crime to paint something like this, I considered sanding it and staining it again.  But once I really looked at it there were too many chips and deep scratches to make it look good.  So I started painting it tonight!!  It is going in my baby girls room and I can't wait to get it in there!!!  I am going to design the room around this Beauty.

TTFN

Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Ooooohhh!! Gorgeous, I love it. I can't wait to see how you paint it!! GREAT FIND! I totally have been dying to go to Lost & Found since you recommended it. Maybe this week.. (cross my fingers) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS piece!! Can't wait to see the reveal!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...