Friday, June 22, 2012

Duck Egg Blue Hutch

   I love this hutch refinished!  My husband bought this hutch for me 5 years ago, it makes me sad to think I am selling it.  I have always loved the hardware and the fun little ruffle at the top.  Since we moved to this house I just don't have anywhere to put it, so it seems silly to store it in the basement.  

 I refinished it with Annie Sloan's Duck Egg Blue chalk paint.  I did a glaze over the top of the chalk paint.  I love how glaze sticks to chalk paint.  It is all waxed and ready for a new home.  


  




If you live in the Salt Lake City Utah area and are interested in this piece Send me an email!

Brooke.n.larsen@gmail.com

TTFN

Brooke

4 comments:

  1. I would take it in a second if I lived closer!! I'd never let it go, I'd use it in a bathroom or a bedroom or a hallway or anywhere I could before I'd let it go. So sad for you, it's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty piece Brooke, that should sell in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you buy the hardware for this piece?

    ReplyDelete
  4. and if you don't mind what colors and glaze did u use?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...