Friday, February 10, 2012

Pallets and a Tea Party

I have finished my first Pallet project.  A table for my girls!  I love that it looks so old!  The wood was splitting like crazy, and at first I was trying to redo and undo to get it all smooth and perfect.  Yeah, well what was I thinking?  I love the old charm.



A new {old} table calls for a tea party and {of course} the camera.  My 3 year old was in heaven that I let her use MY teapot.  She kept telling me "mom don't worry, I am really careful and promise not to hurt your teapot."  She was very careful, nothing was hurt!

Vintage Mellie was my inspiration for this table if you want to make your own she has a great tutorial!!!

Happy Weekend!!

Brooke

8 comments:

  1. Nice work! Found you at the picket fence...

    Table looks great. And the girls are darling!
    Jen
    athomeinthenorthwestblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!

    I hope you'll link this up to our first ever linky party! Party just started!
    http://www.classyclutter.blogspot.com/2012/02/spotlight-saturday-1-our-first-linky.html

    -Mallory @ Classy Clutter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh--that is over-the-top cute! I have two little girls who recently acquired a table for their tea parties, but not nearly so cute and chic. :) Wish I would have seen this before Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This table (and the pictures!) are adorable! I've always wanted to make a pallet table and you did a beautiful job!

    I love a good makeover. This nightstand is just so precious...you did a great job!

    I'm your newest follower!

    Feel free to stop by and check out some of my crafts too, if you'd like :)
    -Sarah

    www.adventuresofourfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the mention and the link back! I really appreciate it! Your table turned out amazing!!!! And your pictures, well, they're stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How absolutely adorable!!! It turned out just darling although it is kinda upstaged by your precious girls. LOL! Thanks so much for sharing this at Inspiration Friday last weekend!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh. my. goodness. Those pictures are too, too adorable! Thanks SO much for sharing at Shine on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, your girls are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...